Rehabilitation Department, Head Office   (AATL)
1943 - 1954


GENERAL

The Rehabilitation Department was established in 1943. It was created by the Rehabilitation Board to assist in the provision of expanded outreach services and policy implementation.

go READ HISTORY & NOTES »


Location : Wellington
Archives NZ description type : Agency (see more about description types)
Version Number: 2
Date Approved: 18/10/2006